12/6/08

Drew Gibson Tonight - Saturday Afternoon Updates

Sitting in a bustling coffee shop, looking out out the steamed-up windows.. A perfect environment for a couple folk music updates on this beautiful, chilly Saturday afternoon.

First off, it's shaping up to be a great night at the Barking Spider, listening to Drew Gibson perform by the fire. I've seen him twice before (1/2) and I will vouch for him. You should check him out. 8:00pm.

NPR.com just posted Folk Alley's top albums of 2008. Looks like an great list that I'm currently listening to.

Speaking of Folk Alley, you can now listen to it, and MANY other Public Radio stations through the new iPhone application Public Radio Tuner. Very cool. (still loving my iPhone)

Here's a great video of Ani at the Wall Street Journal Cafe (??), performing Present/Infant, which I'm liking more every time I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment