12/3/08

Darin - My New Crush

I have to admit that I'm a little embarrassed on this one. For one, I'd like to think that my musical interests aren't swayed by attractiveness. Secondly, I'm always a little embarrassed to talk about pop/dance music. I guess it's because I really don't know many people who enjoy it, but also, there's so much crap out there.

But whatever, I like Darin's look AND sound... it's well produced and catchy. Besides, he's from Sweden!

Enjoy...

Breathing Your Love (feat. Kat DeLuna) - Darin Photobucket

I can't embed his new video, but if you want to see the beauty in motion, click here.

While you can stream his entire new album on MySpace (thanks Electroqueer), I can't get ahold of it otherwise... Hmm... Hopefully it will show up on the internets soon.

1 comment: