11/12/08

Two Great Shows Tonight

If you're looking for something to do tonight, you're in luck. Two good shows, both "free."

At the Barking Spider tonight is Chris Castle (9pm) I've seen him before (twice), and I'd highly recommend him. Not only for his superb writing and performing, but also because he's one of the coolest performers you'll ever meet. He's also the only performer there tonight which should be interesting. Not something you see everyday.


Also performing tonight is Oxford Collapse w/ Pepi Ginsberg. They'll be performing at the Spot. I had such a great experience there last week with Birdmonster, it's very tempting.

For me, I'll be sticking with the tried & true, going to the Spider to see Chris. But who knows, maybe afterward I'll have it in me to walk over to the Spot for Oxford Collapse.

And as always, you can get all the "cool" shows coming to Cleveland on my concert calendar. (Also, feel free to let me know of any shows I should add.)


No comments:

Post a Comment