11/2/08

Amy Ray (10/31/08)

I had family coming into town this weekend and was quite excited to take them to the Beachland for the Amy Ray show. I wasn't quite sure how they'd like it, but whatever.

I wish I could say they loved it, but it really wasn't quite the show I was expecting. I would never want to talk poorly about an Amy Ray show, but it wasn't as good as her performance at the Grog Shop. A little disappointing, especially because I've been liking her new album even more than the previous two. The crowd was a little small too, and I think being Halloween might have had something to do with it. But that being said... she is such an amazing person and always worth seeing in my book, even if some shows are better than others.

Click the image for the entire Flickr photoset:

DSC00271.JPG

Thanks to my cousin Neil for the photos... Can't wait to get a camera of my own soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment