4/5/10

How I Learned to See in the Dark - Chris Pureka

I was just reminded that Chris Pureka has a new album and tour, and while I'm a little disappointed she's not coming to Cleveland (it's been forever), I'm still excited for her new full-length album "How I Learned to See in the Dark" which will be out April 13th. More details below...

Some more details:

ADVANCE COPIES AVAILABLE! There are a limited number of signed advance copies of the new record available at cdbaby.com. These copies will ship today and will get to you well before the April 13th release date! You can buy them here:  www.cdbaby.com/cpureka5


“MAKING OF” VIDEOS:

My go-to film extraordinaire, Marion Cunningham, came into the studio with us last March and filmed footage for several behind the scenes, studio video segments. They include footage of me and Merrill Garbus producing and recording “How I Learned to See in the Dark”, interviews, and studio footage of members of band. The first one focuses on the song “Wrecking Ball” and is up now on Logo’s New Now Next website. Go check it out here: www.tinyurl.com/newnownext


The second video is focuses on “Broken Clock” and can be viewed here:

You can see her in The Ark (Ann Arbor, MI) on Monday, April 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment