7/11/09

Tom Evanchuck (6/30/09)

This was a perfect series of events. I discovered Tom Evanchuck when he opened for Justin Townes Earle at the Kent Stage. His performance was great and I wanted to hear him again. I got a copy of his album and that made me even more excited to see him. Then to find out he's performing at the Barking Spider less than a month later was just icing on the cake. He's perfect for the Spider.

I showed up and not many people were there. But within a couple songs, the place was filling up with a group of cool twenty-somethings. It was a perfect weather night to be there too. Tom is charming and fun, and someone you should definitely see. I thoroughly enjoyed every song, and his covers of Bob Dylan and Neil Young would have even impressed them.

Tom Evanchuck (6/30/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment