11/6/09

Drummer (10/24/09)

Drummer has won my heart and ears lately... Sort of a NE Ohio super group, but with a sound and setup all their own.

The Royal Bangs opened the show, which made me really glad I was there early. They were probably the best opening band I've seen in a LONG, LONG time. You should check them out. Then Cleveland's own Other Girls performed next. But as the lead singer from Drummer said earlier to some friends, the Royal Bangs one of *the* hardest bands to follow. Regardless, Other Girls were good.

Drummer took the stage and had an amazing performance... Casual and loose, but friendly and still rockin'. I've really been struggling with how to describe them lately, and that's not really changing here and now. I'm just going to provide some sights and songs for you to experience for yourself. Here are my 3 current favorite tracks.



Drummer (10/24/09)

Drummer (10/24/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment