2/4/09

More Discoveries... New Melissa Ferrick & David Mead

I'm getting all kinds of surprises. Two more of my favorite artists have new albums out that I missed... I'm slippin'!

Melissa Ferrick just released her new album "Goodbye Youth." I have to say I'm a little disappointed that my only purchase choices were iTunes for $10 (w/ no physical product) or $18.50 for a CD that I have to wait for. Damn I'm spoiled. But Melissa and I go way back and she's worth the wait (and the physical product). Check out her MySpace page for a cover of Bush's Glycerine.


David Mead is another. I can't believe it's been four and a half years since I saw him at Wilberts! If you like Josh Rouse, you'll definitely like David Mead. And.. he's workin' the new media model. In fact when we chatted at Wilberts, I remember asking him about eMusic and digital distribution, and was very happy to hear that he embraces it:


No comments:

Post a Comment