2/14/09

Greg Laswell coming to the Winchester

Just got off the air with Christine and Tom, guesting on her show (Stone Cold Bikini) on WRUW. What a GREAT time...

While I think some people consider me a semi-music guru, I was definitely humbled by being with some true afficiandos in the bowels of WRUW. What a magical place. This really makes me consider getting a show on the air.

Anyway, one of the songs I played was Greg Laswell's "I'd Be Lying" which I think is one of the most romantic songs I've heard - even if it is a bit "Grey's Anatomy-ish." :-) (the lyrics are better than the song) I've been really enjoying his album "Three Flights from Alto Nido" and I'm even more excited to see him performing at The Winchester on Monday, March 9th.

The amazing Laundro Matinee site just posted some live tracks of his that I thought I'd share, just to give you a taste of what's to come.


Greg Laswell - How The Day Sounds from LaundroMatinee on Vimeo.


Greg Laswell - What A Day from LaundroMatinee on Vimeo.


Greg Laswell - Sing, Theresa Says from LaundroMatinee on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment