4/10/10

Seabear (4/1/10)

Third concert night in a row, and it's been a good run. Seabear is from Iceland, and I'm beginning to realize just how much I like these foreign / northern bands. The music has been phenomenal, and the accents are just a treat.

I first got connected to Seabear through a side project of frontman, Sindri Mar Sigfusson, called Sin Fan Bous. That album is probably one of my favorite albums in the last year. Seabear just released their second album (We Built a Fire) and I'd highly recommend them, especially if you're a fan of bands like The Shins.

See what I'm talking about...

Seabear (4/1/10)

Here's a regular video of theirs...

Seabear: i´ll build you a fire from morr music on Vimeo.

And a Sin Fang Bous video... because you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment