1/19/10

New Joan Armatrading Album!!

I'm quite giddy about this one... I've talked before how I have certain artists that I'll always be interested in, despite popular opinion. Joan Armatrading is one of those artists. In fact, she may be one of the premiere artists at that level, because not only do pay attention to every release, but I actually get excited about every one of them. The last Joan Armatrading record was a blues album (New Joan Armatrading Tracks & Video), which was fairly enjoyable, but not quite as good as her 2003 Lover's Speak album. I have high hopes for this one... you can preview it here.

The long awaited new CD from Joan will be released on the 8th of March 2010 in Europe. USA release dates is the 30th of March 2010. The title of the CD is: THIS CHARMING LIFE.

Track Listings

joanarmatradingthischarminglifecove.jpg
  1. This Charming Life
  2. Love love Love
  3. People Who Win
  4. Two Tears
  5. Heading Back To New York city
  6. Goddess Of Change
  7. Diamond
  8. Promises
  9. Virtual Reality
  10. Best Dress On
  11. Cry

1 comment:

  1. This CD really kicks a powerful punch. Joan has been in the music industry since 1972 - 38 years, and I feel that this is her most solid release yet! Very impressive, and shows much younger musicians a few tricks and licks... way to go Joan!

    ReplyDelete