7/2/09

Download New Avett Brothers Song

In case you missed it, Spinner put up a track from the new Avett Brothers album, being released in September. Good stuff.

The Avett Brothers, 'I and Love and You' -- Free MP3 Download

They might be from North Carolina, but the Avett Brothers' new single finds them in a Brooklyn state of mind. 'I and Love and You,' the title track for their new album, is a piano ballad soaked in folk flavor, crying "Brooklyn, Brooklyn, take me in." Makes sense, since the song was inspired by a gig at Brooklyn's Galapagos. "It was the coolest place we'd ever been, and the furthest from home we'd ever been in every sense," Scott Avett tells Spinner. "So the Brooklyn chorus kind of embodies the rest of the lyrics."

Download 'I and Love and You' below, exclusively on Spinner.

Listen to 'I and Love and You'


Download: The Avett Brothers, 'I and Love and You' (MP3)

[From The Avett Brothers, 'I and Love and You' -- Free MP3 Download - Spinner]

No comments:

Post a Comment