11/24/08

The Bay Bridged Volumes 1 & 2

One of my favorite music blogs is promoting another great music site... Now I'm sharing it with you.

The Bay Bridged, Volume 2 The Bay Bridged is one of my favorite music sites that champions its local musicians and shows. The site combines a music blog, audio podcasts, a video podcast, a concert calendar, and more into a truly essential portal for music fans in the San Francisco Bay Area (and those of us unlucky enough to live elsewhere). The level of entertainment value and professionalism is always high and impressive for a site not even two years old.

Anytime there's a site that posts / releases exclusive live tracks immediately gets my attention. I definitely want to pick up Vol's 1 & 2. You can preview them below.

Just another reason to envy those getting to live in SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment