8/8/09

Chairlift (8/5/09)

Finally was able to make it to one of the free Rock Hall Summer shows! Man, I wish it hadn't taken me so long... This show was great. Equalling the excellent performance by Chairlift was the sunset and Cleveland Skyline. I took plenty of photos that you can see here.

This by far was one of the coolest things happening in Cleveland, and I was disappointed to see how few people were there. Part of me wanted to say "Shame on you Cleveland" for not having a better turnout. But the yogi in me, saying "things should just be the way they are" made me realize that I'm happy that I could be experience such a cool thing without fighting people and traffic.

Chairlift (8/5/09)

Chairlift (8/5/09)

Here are some videos as well...




[From The Alternate Side | Video: In-studio with Chairlift]

No comments:

Post a Comment