6/30/09

Shazam Update [iPhone]

Definitely one of my favorite apps on the iPhone. Not so great with independent music, but when sitting around and arguing who sang that cheesy classic, this app rules.

shazam.jpg

Shazam Update Brings Intriguing New Features to iPhone App
Written on June 25, 2009 by Darrell Etherington and No one has commented


Shazam (Free, iTunes link) is one of the very few apps that I’ve actually gotten regular use out of, even nearly a year since its initial release. It does what my brain, radio DJs and movie credits can’t always do, which is identify music that I hear in passing while at the mall, during a movie or on the radio. I tag an album, carry it around for a while, remember that I’ve tagged it and pick up a nice new album here and there.

A new update just released for Shazam brings more features, including some that I wouldn’t expect in this kind of software. Expected or not, they are intriguing, and I’m looking forward to finding out if I’ll actually put them to good use.

continue reading... [From Shazam Update Brings Intriguing New Features to iPhone App]

No comments:

Post a Comment